- Date: Monday, October 14, 2013
- Time: 6:00 - 8:00 PM
- Address: The Coupe
Located at 3415 11th Street NW Washington DC 20010
- Tickets: $20.00
Join us for bonus day over Columbus Day weekend at The Coupe. Everyone loves a three-day weekend!
Guests can look forward to a complimentary sampling of dishes from their new fall menu paired with select keg wines and wines on tap.
We know that it can be scary to venture off the beaten path, especially into the wide and intimidating world of wine. But The Coupe has built a list studded with little gems from roads less traveled, wines worth the trip! Bottles are dispensed from Napa Technology Wine Stations for a perfect pour and they also offer keg wine on tap for a fresh & eco friendly representation of some great juice.
2 Complimentary glasses of Portuguese Red or Greek White (keg wine)
- Anassa for the Gotham Project, Moschofilero, Peloponese, GR on tap
- Luis Duarte for the Gotham Project ‘Agricultura Tinto’, Touriga Nacional PT on tap!
And tastings of each of the following:
- Kiralyudvar, Tokaji, Furmint Sec, Tokaj, HU (Tasting 2 oz pour)
- L'ecole No. 41 Columbia Valley washington state Semillion, 2010 (Tasting 2 oz pour)
- Domaine Sainte Eugenie, ‘Le Clos’, Merlot, Carignan…
Corbieres, Languedoc, FR (Tasting 2 oz pour)
- Glatzer, Riedencuvee, Zweigelt, Carnuntum, AT (Tasting 2 oz pour)
Wines by the Glass will be offered (6 oz for the price of 3 oz) Bottles will be offered 33% off.