- Date: Thursday, October 17, 2013
- Time: 5:30 - 7:30 PM
- Address: Tel’Veh Cafe & Wine Bar
Located at 401 Massachusetts Ave, Washington DC 20001
- Tickets: Reserve Your Spot!
To tap the best of the freshly minted Tel’Veh Cafe & Wine Bar in Mount Vernon Square, you have to spend some quality time with it’s wine list. So that’s precisely what we intend to do! Join us for a jovial happy hour with complimentary hors d’oeuvres, super wine specials and $1 oysters!
DC Wine Week Exclusive Happy Hour wines will be available for $6/glass and $25/bottle including:
- Sparkling, Cricova 'Nomen Est Omen', "Brut", Moldova, NV
- Moschofilero, Feast, Peloponnese, Greece 2012
- Sauvignon Blanc, Guenoc, California 2012
- Rose, Regis Bouvier, Marsannay, Burgundy 2011
- Pinot Noir, Nicolas,Languedoc- Rousillon, France 2011
- Öküzgözü, Alicanté, Carignan Blend, Villa Doluca "Klasik", Anatolia, Turkey 2009
Tel’Veh Cafe & Wine Bar offers 64 wines by the glass and over 200 wines by the bottle that will also be available for purchase.