The Cathedral Choral Society’s 4th Annual Wine and Chocolate Tasting Event will be featuring wine by Paul’s Wines and Spirits, paired with a selection of hors d'oeuvres by Mindy’s Catering and chocolates by Artisan Confections. The event will also have a silent auction featuring wine products from all over the world courtesy of local embassies. The event will also have a silent auction featuring wine products from all over the world courtesy of local embassies.
- WHEN AND WHERE:
- Saturday, November 9, 2013 at 6:00PM
- St. Sophia Greek Orthodox Cathedral’s Frosene Education Center Ballroom
- 2815 36th Street and Massachusetts Avenue NW
- GET YOUR TICKETS: $125 per person and includes complimentary parking. To purchase tickets or for additional information contact Jessica Zaluzec at the Cathedral Choral Society, firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-537-5510.
- ABOUT THE CHORAL SOCIETY:
The Cathedral Choral Society is the resident symphonic chorus of the Washington National Cathedral. Now in its 72nd season, the 130-voice chorus has enjoyed a noteworthy history of producing the finest choral music in a glorious setting.