DC Wine Week is heading to Virginia Wine Country! Over the next few months leading up to DC Wine Week (Oct 11-18) we are partnering with DiVine Wine Tours of Virginia. Join us as we hit the road to discover the beautiful vineyards of the Old Dominion—and, of course, taste amazing wines!
Ticket prices for each tour vary. Tickets include transportation, behind-the-scenes guided tours, lunch and wine tastings. Additional money is needed only if you plan on purchasing bottles of wine on-site.
Times & Pick Up Info
All tours are 10:00 AM-5:00 PM and depart from Hamilton Live (600 14th St NW, Washington, DC 20005). Prior to leaving for the tour, we will meet in Hamilton's front bar area–be prepared to depart at 10:15 AM.
Pick Your Tour
Check out our list of DC Wine Week On the Road Wine Tours:
- The Elevation Tour
- August 30th, 2014
- Wineries: Boxwood Winery, Stone Tower Winery, Greenhill Winery
- This Virginia Wine Tour takes you out into the beautiful and historic area of Middleburg, Virginia. The simple and quiet life surrounded by rolling hills lined with farms, very small communities and vineyards. Add some sunshine and great company and you’ve got something rare, something….elevated.
- Ticket $135
- The Storybook Tour
- September 13th, 2014
- Wineries: Zephaniah Farm Vineyard, Doukenie Winery, North Gate Vineyard
- Everyone loves a good story, and this tour is full of them. The wines are delicious on their own, but the stories behind these family-owned wineries will make the wine and your experience that much better.
- Ticket $110
- The Greatest Hits Tour
- October 4th, 2014
- Wineries: Zephaniah Farm Vineyard, Stone Tower Winery, Fabbioli Cellars
- All wineries are not created equal. This tour showcases some of the standout wineries from our previous tours, allowing you to experience some of the best wines Virginia has to offer.
- Ticket $130
Our Tour Company Partner DiVine Wine Tours of Virginia is a wine tour company dedicated to providing outstanding winery experiences and promoting Virginia wine. Founders David and Candy believe that Virginia isn’t just for lovers; it’s for wine lovers. We can’t help but agree. Like them on Facebook and follow @DiVINEWineTours.